• Apollo KG Class Die Cutting Report Card Print Design










     

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive

    About Me

    My photo
    Raghav, born 22 years ago and raised in UP. A highly responsible and versatile person, pursuing a graphic designer role for my previous company which enhanced my technical and problem-solving skills through creating as well as challenging creative works for a large variety of Clients. The ability to self-motivate allows me to perform various tasks at once showing myself to be fully committed, organized and competent in working under pressured situations. I am also efficient in assuming responsible tasks whilst also strive in following the latest world trends.

    Featured Post

    cover design Gael

     

    ADDRESS

    Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

    EMAIL

    raghavgraphics123@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    +91 7827195502

    WEBSITE

    www.raghavgraphics.blogspot.com